We are an inclusive and involved community of students, teachers and parents.
- We appreciate each member of our community as an individual with unique talents and abilities.
- We embrace the American philosophy of education and its approach to teaching that emphasizes critical thinking skills, creativity and inquiry based learning.
- We deliver an internationally focused curriculum that encourages open mindedness, tolerance and cross-cultural understanding.
- We respect our host country’s culture, traditions and environment.
- We require personal integrity and ethical behavior.
- We advocate social responsibility and community service.
- We promote an open and caring dialogue in which each voice is heard.
In order to provide you a customized service, a small data package (“cookie”) is placed on your computer. The purpose of the cookie is to ensure the highest quality of our Website, to provide personalized services, to improve your user experience.
When providing personalized services, we process your following Personal Data by using cookies: demographics and interest information, habits, preferences (based on your browsing history).